Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. The cost to you would be the same. If you make a purchase through one of my links, I get a small commission from the seller.
Since one of you just asked me this question, I assume other people are wondering. What will a Connecticut-based, farm stand blogger write about in the winter? It’s a little cold for farm stands. Yeah, I hear you.
The story is: I’ve got a few ideas brewing, but I’m more interested in what you want to see!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment down below. Let me know…
Are you most interested in:
- easy, cheap natural skin and body care you can make with stuff that’s already in your house?
- interviews with real people who run farm stands?
- unsponsored, IMO (in my opinion) handmade product reviews?
- my 230 year old New England farmhouse?
- following the developments in my brand new kitchen herb garden?
- creating a farmhouse kitchen inspired by Early American design?
- vintage and antique shop finds?
- winter farm stands (you know this is on the agenda either way, of course)?
- farm-stand home decor? It’s not farmhouse style (farmhouse is just so covered these days)
- bestseller lists of handcrafted, garden or skincare products?
- kid stuff? I have two of them. It’s going pretty well.
- generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity? I didn’t think so. I’m so wasting my time on a doctorate in finance. I get bored just saying that stuff.
What did I miss?
Do you have a problem related to healthy eating, skincare, motivation, inspiration, decoration?
Comment all winter long. I’ll see it! I’ll respond to you.